These are interim procedures during the COVID-19 emergency. We are currently concentrating on microgreens due to their high nutrition and prompt availability. To order training and consultation services, go here.
- Before ordering, establish your account!. Fill out the quick application; we will confirm ASAP.
- See the Catalog for available varieties and procedures.
- For each item you wish to order, note the Name and Product ID number on the specific item.
- Call 206-769-8778 9-5 M-F Pacific time and give the operator your request.
- We will prepare and send an invoice by email within one business day.
- Upon your confirmation and payment we will
- if from fresh sheet and available, pull and deliver on next available trip to your area
- else plant your crop for delivery within standard lead time specified on item
- specify and confirm your delivery time as precisely as possible and keep you advised.
- Fresh, Local
- Minimum touch
- Trays (living plants, 8 oz. approx), boxed (2 oz. approx) or single servings
Weight and density vary with species; a typical tray's edible content averages approximately eight ounces (227g). Produce is grown to order; allow 14 days for delivery.