Our Tacoma project is under way with the planting of our first lettuce crop. We look forward to harvesting our first green salad makings in January. Follow the project on this page.
Garden of Eden Indoor Farming
- South King County (WA) food desert mirrors income & neighborhood decline
- Dr. Maxine Mimms Visits Tukwila Garden
- Garden friends
- Micro-what? Diversify your diet!
- Using a garden to tackle food inequities
- Urban Agriculture and Innovative Production
- Hydroponics Popular with Prison Inmates
- Microgreens Can Diversify Food Systems
- Tacoma Urban League to Host Hydroponic Training
- Youth Involvement Strengthens Communities
- Schoolteacher farms the Bronx desert
- Finding Quality Wooden Pallets for Craft Projects
- Tomato or not tomato, that is the question
- Strawberries for Christmas!
- Lettuce begin!