Garden of Eden Urban Farming
Tomato or not tomato, that is the question
We've had mixed success with tomatoes in our Seattle project, but others have had better outcomes. Here's one 2014 story from Southern California..
- Wondering why YOU should care?
- Microgreens may exceed nutritional value of mature forms
- Let's talk about the church food!
- Farm in Container Fits Urban Spaces
- Food insecurity continues in Greater Seattle
- Life-affirming Gardening for Eldercare
- Tomato or not tomato, that is the question
- Dr. Maxine Mimms Visits Tukwila Garden
- Garden friends
- Micro-what? Diversify your diet!
- Using a garden to tackle food inequities
- Urban Agriculture and Innovative Production
- Hydroponics Popular with Prison Inmates