Garden of Eden Indoor Farming
Tomato or not tomato, that is the question
We've had mixed success with tomatoes in our Seattle project, but others have had better outcomes. Here's one 2014 story from Southern California..
- South King County (WA) food desert mirrors income & neighborhood decline
- Dr. Maxine Mimms Visits Tukwila Garden
- Garden friends
- Micro-what? Diversify your diet!
- Using a garden to tackle food inequities
- Urban Agriculture and Innovative Production
- Hydroponics Popular with Prison Inmates
- Microgreens Can Diversify Food Systems
- Tacoma Urban League to Host Hydroponic Training
- Youth Involvement Strengthens Communities
- Schoolteacher farms the Bronx desert
- Finding Quality Wooden Pallets for Craft Projects
- Tomato or not tomato, that is the question
- Strawberries for Christmas!
- Lettuce begin!