The number of individuals, groups and community organizations seeking to build stronger local food systems is growing. It is encouraging to see the USDA continue to provide financial support to city stakeholders as applicants around the country aim to improve their communities through urban agriculture.
Garden of Eden Indoor Farming
- South King County (WA) food desert mirrors income & neighborhood decline
- Dr. Maxine Mimms Visits Tukwila Garden
- Garden friends
- Micro-what? Diversify your diet!
- Using a garden to tackle food inequities
- Urban Agriculture and Innovative Production
- Hydroponics Popular with Prison Inmates
- Microgreens Can Diversify Food Systems
- Tacoma Urban League to Host Hydroponic Training
- Youth Involvement Strengthens Communities
- Schoolteacher farms the Bronx desert
- Finding Quality Wooden Pallets for Craft Projects
- Tomato or not tomato, that is the question
- Strawberries for Christmas!
- Lettuce begin!