Garden of Eden Urban Farming
Food insecurity continues in Greater Seattle
For thousands of King County, Washington, residents, having enough food to feed themselves and their families is a worry. The number of people seeking food assistance increased over the last year, according to a report by Public Health echoed by King County councillor Jeanne Kohl-Welles. This increase is happening while food costs are higher than ever before.
- Microgreens may exceed nutritional value of mature forms
- Let's talk about the church food!
- Wondering why you should care?
- Farm in Container Fits Urban Spaces
- Food insecurity continues in Greater Seattle
- Life-affirming Gardening for Eldercare
- Tomato or not tomato, that is the question
- Dr. Maxine Mimms Visits Tukwila Garden
- Garden friends
- Micro-what? Diversify your diet!
- Using a garden to tackle food inequities
- Urban Agriculture and Innovative Production
- Hydroponics Popular with Prison Inmates